SEOPress: WordPress SEO Plugin Review
Search engine optimization (SEO) can be very confusing to some business owners. It’s difficult to figure out after all and if one doesn’t know what they’re doing then it cant really help a lot.
That’s because it is complex and daunting. However, that doesn’t mean everyone should shy away from implementing SEO into their online marketing strategy – it just requires a little effort on your part!
There are simple ways you can go about creating an SEO plugin for your WordPress website for example, which can make a huge difference when trying to improve the quality and quantity of website traffic in return.
SEOPress Review — The Cheapest WordPress SEO Plugin That Covers All Your Bases
If you’re running a WordPress blog and want to improve your performance in search engines, the SEOPress plugin for WordPress is an ideal solution for those who are new to SEO.
It’s not as complicated or expensive as other more popular WordPress SEO options but it still offers plenty of benefits without too much fuss.
For a single plugin license, SEOPress costs less than half the cost of other “do-it-all” SEO plugins. And it’s a great solution for just one site.
There are some great options like SEOPress that perform well on a variety of different websites.
SEOPress is $39 per year for unlimited sites. That’s right. Unlimited sites.
SEOPress: A free version is available, although it has limited features, it is very useful for beginners.
Manage meta (titles, descriptions, Open Graph, Twitter Card, meta robots…) of each of your posts or pages, create your own XML sitemaps (download tracking, affiliate links, etc.) to improve Google bot navigation, track your visitors with Google Analytics, do redirects, edit your URL … Don’t you want to learn A to Z SEO? Go Professional with the SEOPress plugin.
SEOPress allows you to track all your 404 URLs. If a visitor requests an address that does not exist (or no longer exists) on your site, it will be automatically saved in your WordPress administration. If the URL already exists, the visitor counter is increased in the latter. So you can analyze traffic losses, user experience issues, create redirects, etc. SEOPress also alerts you by email of errors.
Broken Link Checker
These broken links can do great harm to visitors and indexing robots. In a few seconds, the SEOPress robot will list them, so you can see, replace and repair the source URL containing the broken link. This will reduce your 404 errors in Google Search Console.
Enhance your e-commerce
SEOPress supports Google Local Business. By filling in your geographic coordinates, working hours, email and phone, you increase your visibility in search results by appearing in the right column. More visibility, more traffic and more sales!
The plugin supports WooCommerce too! Quickly disable search engine useless pages like your cart, checkout and account pages, you can add Open Graph currency and price to increase sharing on Facebook and get more sales.
Many other features are available in the PRO version listed below.
SEOPress Plugin Features
- Meta descriptions
- Graph Data
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Google Analytics with tracking downloads, custom sizes, ip authentication, remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, cross-domain tracking…
- Twitter Card
- URL editing
- Meta robots (noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet)
- Custom XML Sitemap
- Image XML Sitemaps
- Custom HTML Sitemap
- Linking your social media accounts to your site.
- Remove stop words (english, french, spanish, german, italian, portuguese)
- Removing /category/in from URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to email
- Import / export settings from the site.
- Import posts and terms metadata from Yoast SEO
- W3C control
- broken link checker
- Dublin Core
- Structured Data types
- Google Page Speed
- Google Analytics Statistics in Dashboard
- Google Analytics Events: track external links, downloads (PDF, DOCX …), affiliate links …
- Google News Sitemap
- 404 Tracking
- You can automatically redirect 404 to main state / custom URL with exception code (301, 302 or 307)
- Email notifications on 404
- 301, 302 and 307 Redirects
- Import redirects using CSV
- Google Local Business
- Editing .htaccess
- SEO tools: check websites on the same server, be notified before expiration date, check your Alexa Rank…