13+ Best WordPress Instagram Plugins of 2022
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It’s a great way to share photos and stories with your audience. However, sharing your Instagram content via WordPress can be difficult as WordPress itself doesn’t offer any integration options.
Luckily there’s nothing you can’t fix with the right WordPress Instagram plugin. In this article, we will present you more than 15 great tools. We will describe each of them through the following points:
- How does it work.
- What features does it provide?
- Whether it offers a premium version with additional functionality.
We have a lot to talk about, so let’s get started with the first WordPress Instagram plugin on our list right away!
13+ Best WordPress Instagram Plugins
When it comes to integrating Instagram into WordPress, what most people want to do is display their posts on their website. AccessPress Instagram Feed connects with your Instagram account and allows you to embed your post on any page or post using a shortcode or widget.
As you continue this list, you will notice that most WordPress Instagram plugins provide similar features. However, this tool stands out especially because it provides many layouts for you to view your post. Moreover, it has lightbox effect for your photos and is fully mobile responsive.
- View your Instagram post in WordPress using shortcodes and widgets.
- Ability to choose from many layouts for your publication.
- Ability to create a fully mobile responsive broadcast without the need for additional configuration.
If you want a little more power this plugin offers a premium presentation. A single pro license even gives you access to more layouts. In addition, it also has the option to view the number of likes and comments on your photos.
Although it doesn’t have a very creative name, the Instagram Feed has many interesting features. Its main functionality is to allow you to display your Instagram content in WordPress using shortcodes. However, the fun part is that it allows you to view photos from multiple accounts as a single post (if you want).
Moreover, this plugin gives you options to customize the entire layout of your Instagram content and resolution for your photos. In addition, it offers a Upload More button that your visitors can use to view additional content from your Instagram account, and it also supports CSS if you want to get started.
- Viewing your Instagram content in WordPress using a shortcode.
- Ability to view photos from multiple Instagram accounts in a single post.
- Ability to customize your posts look using many built-in options and custom CSS.
- Do not allow your users to view as many photos as they want.
This plugin is available for free in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
Like the plugins we’ve reviewed so far, WD Instagram Feed lets you create an Instagram component for WordPress. It also supports classic shortcodes.
Moreover, this plugin provides many layouts to choose from, including a modern metro design for your post. However, our favorite feature is that you can choose not to view certain photos from your Instagram feed. Thus, you have full control over the content to be published on your WordPress site.
- Ability to add an Instagram post to WordPress using widgets and shortcodes.
- Ability to choose from many layouts including metro design.
- Ability to skip specific photos from your Instagram feed.
- Ability to choose between page numbering and scrolling features.
There is also a premium version of the WD Instagram Feed plugin with additional layouts, support for various Instagram feeds, and advanced transition effects for viewing galleries.
So far, we’ve only focused on Instagram-focused plugins. Now it’s time to take a look at a more comprehensive plugin. The Feed them Social plugin allows you to view your content from many social media platforms. It supports Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and of course Instagram.
This plugin allows you to add as many posts as you want from any of the social media platforms we mentioned above, and you can also have follow and like buttons for all of them. Moreover, all the galleries it creates are fully mobile responsive and there are many extensions you can use for additional functionality .
- Ability to add content from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram using shortcodes and widgets.
- Ability to display follow and like buttons for all your posts .
- Ability to create fully mobile friendly galleries.
There is also a premium version available with various extensions at different price ranges.
The Photonic Gallery plugin is another tool that lets you add posts to WordPress from multiple platforms. In this case, the focus of this plugin is more photography websites rather than social media. Supports feeds from Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, Zenfolio and Instagram.
Photonic Gallery uses the shortcode system so you can add posts to your website. To make it easy to use, this plugin also has a shortcode editor that allows you to customize your posts and generate unique shortcodes for them.
- Ability to view Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, Zenfolio and Instagram posts in WordPress.
- Ability to use customizable shortcodes to add your posts wherever you want.
This plugin is a free plugin with no premium version.
Instagram Gallery is one of the strongest candidates for the “easiest WordPress Instagram plugin to use”. This easy tool lets you add Instagram posts to your website as a gallery or carousel.
There are several customization options this plugin offers, so you can add your post to your WordPress site in minutes. What’s more, the posts have clean and modern designs that look great on almost any website.
- Ability to add Instagram galleries and carousels using components.
- Ability to set up your Instagram feed quickly and easily.
This plugin is free in the WordPress Plugin directory.
This WordPress Instagram plugin is quite different from the plugins we have mentioned so far. Instead of publishing your Instagram content on WordPress, it does the opposite. With WP Instagram Post and Widget you can individually publish your WordPress posts (or any custom post type) to Instagram.
For example, if you create a regular post, Instagram will take the featured image of the post and publish it in your post. It will also use the post’s meta description and add a link to the source. That’s why this plugin is a great way to drive traffic from WordPress to Instagram.
- Ability to post any type of WordPress font on Instagram.
- Ability to add featured images and meta descriptions of articles.
- Ability to add links from Instagram to your WordPress content.
Apart from the features we have mentioned so far, WP Instagram Post and Widget has a premium version that offers even more features. A license costs $29 (£165.6) and allows you to post content and share WordPress images across multiple Instagram accounts.
As you can tell from the name of the plugin, it allows you to set up an Instagram component in WordPress. Instagram Widget by WPZOOM is very simple to use and is a great option if you want to highlight a single post on your site without much hassle.
Unfortunately, this plugin does not offer much customization options. It supports two and three column layouts and both look great.
- Ability to use an Instagram component to display your post in WordPress.
- Ability to choose from multiple attractive layouts.
All the features of this plugin are included in the free version.
Custom Instagram Feed is an extremely detailed plugin. Its core functionality is to display your Instagram content in WordPress. You also get extensive customization options for how your stream will look. These options include options such as changing the width, height, and background color of your post.
You also have access to a variety of layout options and the ability to choose the order in which photos are displayed. You can also add a fill to the objects of your gallery and a Load More button if you want. Finally, the plugin is fully mobile responsive so you don’t have to worry about mobile users.
- Ability to add your Instagram feed to WordPress using a shortcode.
- Ability to customize your post’s style from any angle with pre-made layouts and other options.
- Ability to add Upload More to your Instagram gallery in WordPress .
This WordPress Instagram plugin also has a premium version with high functionality. It allows you to view Instagram videos in WordPress and filter your post using hashtags. In addition, it supports advanced lightbox settings.
This plugin is the second WordPress Instagram plugin ever to be purely about posting your website content on social media. But Blog2Social doesn’t just support Instagram. In fact, WordPress allows you to share your content on any social media platform you can imagine. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, Flickr and more.
You can choose which platforms you can connect to WordPress and set what content to share on those platforms. Along with sharing your new posts on social media, you can schedule reposts or any type of publication you want. Our favorite feature of Blog2Social is to automatically generate hashtags using the tags of your post.
- Ability to publish your WordPress content on more than ten social media platforms.
- Ability to share new posts and schedule reposts or content of any type.
- Ability to automatically generate social media hashtags from the tags of your posts.
As you can imagine, this WordPress Instagram plugin also offers a premium version. Premium version costs €5 per month (31.4 TL). It supports three social media accounts and two users.
11. Super Socializer
Super Socializer offers a feature that has not been offered by any other WordPress Instagram plugin on our list so far. It allows you to login to your WordPress site using various social media networks, including Instagram. This feature is commonly known as “social login” and can be seen as a blessing if you don’t want to create a new account for each site.
Moreover, this plugin allows you to add social share buttons to your WordPress content. Moreover, you can customize the appearance of these buttons.
- Users can login to your website using their social media accounts.
- Ability to add share buttons for many social media platforms, including Instagram, to your WordPress content.
This plugin is a free plugin, although it offers several paid extensions.
This WordPress Instagram plugin offers a feature that no other plugin offers. Featured Image from URL plugin allows you to use external images as featured images of your posts. All you have to do is find the URL of the image you want to use and add it to the required field.
As you can imagine, the plugin supports Instagram photos. This means that if you’re using photos from someone else’s post, you won’t need to download them. Moreover, Featured Image from URL supports custom fonts.
- Ability to use external images as featured images of your content.
- Ability to use photos from Instagram directly on your site.
Although there is a free version of the plugin, you can get the premium version for a $50 donation or more.
As the name suggests, the main focus of this plugin is that it allows you to add social share buttons to your WordPress pages. Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons offers a wide range of button styles and customization options and supports Instagram.
When it comes to unique features, this plugin not only offers button types but also allows you to upload your own icons. Moreover, under each icon, you can view how many times your posts have been shared and let your visitors see how popular your content is.
- Ability to market your WordPress content with social media share buttons.
- Ability to add buttons for more than 200 social media platforms.
- Ability to choose from a wide range of key styles and even upload your own icons.
- Ability to display the number of shares for your content.
If you want additional features, this WordPress Instagram plugin has a premium version that has more styles and lets you set what happens when visitors click on one of your buttons.
One of the best things about WordPress is undoubtedly that there are plugins for almost every functionality you can imagine. If you want to integrate Instagram into WordPress, there are many WordPress Instagram plugins for that. However, there are different ways according to your choice. For example, with AccessPress Instagram Feed , you can add your Instagram content to your site’s pages or use your Instagram photos as featured images with Featured Image from URL .
What do you think is the best WordPress Instagram plugin? Share your answer with us in the comments section below!