10 Best WordPress YouTube Plugins In 2022
As a business owner in this day and age, you know how important content marketing is. Well, did you know that 80 percent of the results that content marketing can give you stem from 20 percent of your work on it?
That’s why it is imperative to find ways to supercharge your content before promoting it. One way to do this is through blog posts with high quality keywords about what your company does best in the field that you operate in, as part of an integrated content marketing strategy with tactical focus.
Let’s say you spend $50 on Facebook Ads to get people to visit your landing page or blog post. But somehow, the bounce rates are very high!
People are leaving even before halfway through the page!
In a world where digital content is produced at an explosive rate, it’s hard to get people’s attention. But it is this video content that catches the attention of today’s people.
With the right video content, your bounce rate will decrease and people tend to spend more time on your site watching the video and eventually increasing your conversions.
When we include videos in our blog content, our readers are more likely to stick with and watch the video. If the video solves their problem, they’re more inclined to share. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the best YouTube WordPress plugins.
Yottie is a premium plugin for integrating your YouTube channel with your WordPress blog. With over 100 adjustable parameters to tune your YouTube feed, multiple pre-made color schemes and 16 currently supported languages, the Yottie plugin is a great choice for almost any shooter. It’s also compatible with the popular Visual Composer page builder, so you can easily design a custom page layout, including your video feed.
- Attach your official profile or organize a list of desired videos.
- Show any YouTube feed on your WordPress website.
- Share as many content as you want.
- Add widget for YouTube website translation by using different combinations of channels, playlists and single recordings.
- Just insert URL of the needed source.
- Sort your videotapes with one of 6 available order fields: date, views, likes, dislikes, position, comments.
- Display your YouTube videos in a random order.
- and more…
The YouTube Video Gallery plugin was created specifically as a plugin for the WPBakery Visual Composer page builder (which means it’s a great compliment to any Visual Composer compatible theme like Total). With this plugin you can quickly and easily add individual videos, channel feeds and even your playlists. There are built-in options for columns, pagination, grid style, lists, image cropping, counters and much more.
- Plugin for WPBakery Visual Composer
- Built-in ad options
- Responsive and retina ready
- Grid and pagination customization options
- and more…
If you want to integrate a grid of your YouTube videos, Essential Grid is one of the best YouTube WordPress plugins for the job. Grid view creation solution for your WordPress website makes it easy to integrate YouTube videos as a styled grid into any post or page (along with other content formats like blog, pricing, portfolio, sliders, etc). The plugin also includes a live editor so you can quickly edit the look of your YouTube media grid composition, layout, colors, and more.
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, self-hosted video, iFrames, images, posts, pages, custom post types, WooCommerce and galleries
- Visual skin editor
- Built-in animation types and preloaders
- Responsive and mobile optimized
- Premium support
- and more…
With this plugin it is easy to add your Youtube Channel to any post or page using the popular WPBakery page builder. Visual Composer YouTube Channel with Carousel adds new modules for you to add a customizable channel feel. Add a new video grid, create a list of your best content, and even add a video carousel to make it easier for visitors to your site to browse your content.
- WPBakery Visual Page Builder Extension
- Grid or carousel layouts
- 7 Predefined styles
- Fully customizable style
- Masonry and proper row settings
- 132 Element animations
- Infinite scrolling, more loading or traditional pagination
- Compatible with Avada WordPress Theme
- and more…
YouTube Showcase lets you create responsive gallery pages full of YouTube videos. You can create a video gallery page where subsequent videos are shown with pagination below the original video. You can also create a video grid gallery where videos are displayed in a four-column grid layout. This plugin is great for displaying multiple related videos such as an online course, how-to video series, and product demo and application videos.
- Ability to create two separate video galleries – basic video gallery and video grid gallery
- Customly set the thumbnail aspect ratio of videos – choose 16:9 or 4:3
- Sidebar widgets to showcase the latest and featured videos
- Pagination option for longer video sequences
- and more…
Flow-Flow is one of the best social streaming plugins for WordPress and best of all it supports multiple video sources – Youtube, Vimeo and even Instagram. This plugin gives you a quick and easy way to add the latest videos to the ant or page. Sync your account, then add your YouTube channel stream with the included shortcodes (or Visual Composer page builder element). This much! All of your new videos will be automatically added to your WordPress site when you publish them.
- Integrate videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram
- Supports all major social networks (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Compatible with Visual Composer page builder plugin
- CSS3 Transforms and lightbox galleries
- Responsive design
- Translation ready
- and more…
7. YouTube Embed Plus
YouTube Embed Plus is one of the most popular YouTube plugins with over 200,000 active installs. With this plugin you can create YouTube channel or playlist galleries with multiple customization options. Add autoplay, automatically embed live streams, customize video startup settings, create functional accessibility assessment ready content and more.
- Create responsive YouTube channel and playlist galleries
- Add channel subscription button above gallery thumbnails
- Localization support
- Pro version supports lazy loading of YouTube videos
8. Hide YouTube Related Videos Free
In most cases, we want our visitors to watch the product video and then scroll down to read the actual content – it could be a blog post or a landing page copy. True?
But in WordPress, YouTube videos are embedded using the default oEmbed solution. In this case, YouTube starts showing related videos after the original video has finished playing. This tends to distract users by showing them funny cat videos right after they see your Long Tail SEO product demo video. (I’m speaking from personal experience haha!)
We don’t want that now, do we? Hide YouTube Related Videos Prevents this from happening by preventing YouTube from showing related videos.
- Prevents related YouTube videos from appearing after the original video has been played
The longer you keep vistors on website, the better. Video was a game-changer for us personally in regards to keeping people on the site longer.
YotuWP is your solution for embeding videos YouTube on your website. YotuWP is modern and mobile responsive video gallery. Easy embed videos from YouTube video playlist, channel and videos IDs to your WordPress website.
- Easy to embed playlist/ channel videos to WordPress post/page
- Custom layout for display videos
- Video gallery responsive
- Player with a large frame on top
- Player with popup/lightbox/modal with thumbnails
- Player responsive
- Pager and load more buttons
- and more…