10 Best WordPress Post Slider Plugins
Looking for Post Slider plugin for your WordPress Blog, News or Magazine site?
While shopping or reading blog posts, we all encounter high-quality sliders, but what makes sliders so appealing?
The first thing to note is that slider WordPress plugins are dynamic and work well on almost any tablet or smartphone. It’s also a great way to showcase content.
Whether you’re a blogger or running an e-commerce site, you can use a WordPress post slider. With animated effects and video clips, you can showcase your best content and provide important information at the same time. All website owners and bloggers can benefit from using sliders to create visually appealing websites.
Displaying your most recent post using a well-known post slider is an important aspect of your website design. It is an excellent strategy to quickly attract visitors.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the most innovative slider WordPress Plugins to help you make your site more enjoyable. These are well-known plugins that help create the post slider, but are also useful in a variety of other ways.
Choosing one can be harder than many realize, as many new post sliders aren’t as great as advertised.
1. Meta Slider
Developers may find it cumbersome to create Sliders manually, especially these days when so many plugins are readily available. Many WordPress developers have used the Meta slider plugin to create sliders. Make amazing slideshows for your WordPress site with this post slider.
It’s a great way to showcase your photo and video footage, current projects or even online products. It has built-in SEO tools that ensure your website is easily found by anyone searching. And MetaSlider also offers:
- Easy Slider Builder
- Gutenberg Ready
- Designed for Desktop and Mobile
- Carousel Slides
- SEO Optimized
- Thumbnail Navigation
- Smart Image Cropping
- 4 Slider Designs
- Integrated with Other Plugins
- Timed Sliders
These slideshows can then be integrated into articles, pages, widgets or any other area of your WordPress site. It allows you to add a slideshow to any WordPress theme and customize it to your liking.
Additional screen options, designs and slider customization are available in the PRO version of Sliders Pack.
The primary purpose of developing the SlidersPack Plugin was to save the necessary time while providing you with the most attractive design options possible. Additional features that might interest you:
- 20 Designs
- Responsive Mobile Friendly
- 3D slider
- light box
- Drag and Drop Builder
- and more…
This responsive WordPress post slider Soliloquy has a lot of power and flexibility. An SEO friendly slider can be created using this plugin’s ability to provide metadata to each slider.
Your articles, pages and custom posts can be used to create sliders in the WordPress dashboard. The most notable feature of this plugin is its ability to protect photos on your sliders.
You can stop your photos from downloading by disabling right click. You can quickly create an image and video slider with the built-in drag and drop builder.
Slider possibilities include, but are not limited to, blog articles, social networking posts, testimonials, PDF Sliders, and many other types of content. More features include:
- Slides can be loaded and rearranged using a simple drag and drop builder.
- Create sliders in seconds with just a few clicks
- Preloaded customizable templates
- Extremely tuned for speed
- Search engine friendly HTML code
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly — compatible with all devices
Using this WordPress post slider it is possible to display your blog articles in a beautiful slider or carousel that will attract the attention of your reader.
Besides displaying your blog articles in a slider or carousel, the Post Slider and Post Carousel plugin also displays them in a responsive way. As a result, your posts will look great on a variety of platforms, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones, among others. Other plugin features:
- 100% Responsive with column structure.
- Light, fast and powerful.
- Post Slider On/Off Autoplay Post Carousel.
- Post slider and carousel control auto Playback speed.
- Show/hide meta after carousel.
- View or hide post content and metadata.
- Display or hide the carousel’s navigation arrow.
- Check the carousel pagination speed.
- Several slideshows (supports multiple carousels per page).
- Check the number of post columns on various devices.
What if you could produce unique, elegant and magazine-style content for your website in the easiest and most convenient way? This WordPress content slider is here to help you along the way.
In a few easy steps, you can produce a stunning book with a professional style and feel. A ton of options are available with the responsive FlipBook Add-on. In other words, it increases the attractiveness and use of your digital books and publications. More features include:
- Clean and understandable design,
- Navigation view settings include border, color, ground, radius, height, spacing, margins, and more.
- Adjusting the alignment of the navigation: top, left, right and bottom;
- Choose an Icon for the Navigation Buttons
- Hardcover covers are available.
- Bulk page loading allows you to effortlessly create books with many pages.
- Easy PDF to FlipBook — a separate add-on is available.
Consider using this plugin whenever you want to change the design of your WordPress website. Help your website present the latest posts/news in slide form. Not only does it look great, but visitors love how simple it is to access the most up-to-date content. More features:
- Added Gutenberg block support.
- Slider for posts
- follow the carousel
- It’s very simple to include.
- It is also compatible with the Gutenberg shortcode block.
- Four designs are available.
- Thumbnail, medium, medium, large, large, and full-size media
- Touch responsive slider.
- Support for custom post types.
The inexperienced and non-coder may find it difficult to create rotating sliders. With the help of plugins like WordPress Carousel Pro, you can quickly and easily create beautiful carousels. When it comes to creating loops, WordPress Carousel Pro is a great option for beginners and veterans alike.
While most carousels are unreliable, they can be created using a variety of tools. There are other carousel plugins out there, but they are slow and expensive and don’t offer many customization options, among them:
- Compact, reactive and optimized search engine
- Includes 5 carousel layouts and over 200 modification possibilities.
- Pricing starts at $39 – a one-time payment (no annual fee)
- Provides lifetime free customer service and plugin updates
Smart Slider 3 is the most powerful and simple WordPress plugin for designing sliders that were unimaginable before. There is an SEO optimized WordPress post slider that is fully responsive and compatible with any WordPress theme. You don’t need any coding skills to create stunning slideshows and convey stories.
This powerful plugin includes tons of great options such as:
- Sliders for import and export
- Easy slide creation: choose photos, WordPress posts or videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Static overlay
- Touch scrolling, scrolling and keyboard navigation
- Full-width or boxed responsive layouts
- Animations for slide transition: Dodge, Horizontal and Vertical
With smooth transitions and responsive, animated layers, Transition Slider is a one-of-a-kind image and video slider. Use these unique WordPress content sliders to show your posts, photos and movies on your website across all major browsers and devices.
You don’t need to know how to code to create any slider you want! Use dynamic layers and effects to create a stunning, responsive image slideshow. This plugin also offers:
- WebGL custom shaders were used to create unique slide transition effects.
- Transitions can be customized for creativity, speed, time, intensity and ease.
- Responsive size — height based on fixed or responsive width
- Full-width, full-screen, boxed design
- Elements with Animated Text, Buttons, Images, and Videos
- Editor of Visual Layers
Widget Post Slider is the widget for you if you want to display post photos with captions in a carousel/slider. These WordPress Plugins fetch post photos with captions from blog articles.
Alternatively, you can display a restricted slider. It is a small, fast and easy to use plugin to install. It has a user-friendly option that is a breeze to navigate. It loads in a few seconds. Features of Widget Post Slider include:
- Slider on Widget
- Unlimited post slider
- Limiter slider with option
- Fully Responsive
This list of WordPress Plugins can help you spice up the look and feel of your site. I hope this material helps you. If you want to create a post slider, these are the best plugins on the market. Decide on the best option for your needs and then take advantage of all its features.